So Sunday was our wedding anniversary. 6 whole years! I can't believe it's been that long!
We celebrated by taking our little boy on a weekend away with us. We usually go to Florida every year in the fall, but this year we had to scratch that plan. So we drove to Cincinnati on Friday. We visited the Newport Aquarium, the Riverwalk, shopped, ate and slept in a great hotel. Saturday, my sister met us at King's Island for a day of rides, food and fun!
I'll post pictures later.
But now.... a quiz about my (our) wedding day:
My wedding day!This is all about the day - for better or for worse:
1) What was your wedding date: May 31, 2003
2) How long from 'I will' to 'I do' - 15 months
3) Where were you married: St. Paul's Church
4) What were your wedding colors: blush and bashful (Steel Magnolias?!) but really, bridesmaids wore blush.
5) Who was in your wedding party - siblings and friends - 5 guys and 5 gals
6) Honestly, could your bridesmaids REALLY have worn their dress again: I hope not! I am not sure what I was thinking... at the time I LOVED them.. now, not so much.
7) Did you LOVE your gown: I really really did until I wore it!!!
7b) Would you choose the same gown again: Umm no
8) Flowers - Real or Silk: Real - My FAVORITE part of my wedding
9) Reception - Full meal or Calling reception: Full meal
10) Dance or no dance: dance
11) What would you have done differently: Probably everything - it was 6 years ago and fads have changed.
12) Any disasters? Yes
13) Best gift you received: That's mean - they were all great!
14) Strangest gift you received: Hahaha, I'm not saying... that person could read my blog!
15) Most memorable moment of the day: Seeing Justin for the first time that day, forgetting our birth certificates and having to drive to our new house at 2am to be up and head to the airport by 5am, pictures, everything... I remember it all :)
Friday Fellowship - Jenna Buettemeyer
1 day ago