Monday, February 16, 2009

bout time...

How was your Valentine's Day? I keep seeing all these posts.... You probably won't see one here, folks. We just don't get that into the big day... Friday night, Justin took Colin and I out to dinner.. Saturday - we just hung out.. I did make a heart shaped cake because the wilton cake pan was super cheap at Target ($3).... We don't really celebrate because of reasons - I don't want to offend anyone but really, why only tell a person how you feel about him/her one day a year? So on Sunday, Justin had a bouquet of red roses and a little present for Colin... See, we don't celebrate on Valentine's Day :)
I am going shopping today! I'm armed and ready to go.... I am hoping to make a BIG wreath for my front door... I swear I've lost more wreaths.... I need a few other little things to bring on spring... I'm sick of cold weather... I'll post pictures hopefully later (I finally got a charger for my camera)...
Happy President's Day.... Isn't this the weekend to buy a mattress?! Keep your fingers crossed.... Colin needs one so maybe I'll look around today while I'm out!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I completely agree with you. We could take it or leave it. We did go out to a nice dinner, but it's because my husband was actually home, and not working.

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I am off for the sales today too! Hope you find lots of good deals!