Thursday, January 8, 2009

Blogcation... Over

Wow - I've taken a really long time off from blogging. Like everyone, Christmas is always a busy time of the year. I just lost my desire to update... so sorry!!! I did gain new "followers" during my absence - how? I don't know - but thanks and welcome :) ha.

So many things to blog - Justin has his nose surgery to fix his deviated septum yesterday. He's in a lot of pain - hopefully when his splints are out tomorrow, he'll feel much better. I promised I wouldn't post pictures.

So... you'll see a bunch of posts out of order for the next few days (hopefully)

We spent a weekend at our cabin in New York... We went sledding, ate TONS, shopped in Amish country, went to "town" and bought more sleds (we were obsessed)....

Colin went a little early with GG and Grandpa and was a beast (from what I hear)... I guess lack of sleep and chocolate milk were to blame. He was fine after some sleep and water!!! We spent Saturday outside all day. When Colin and Megan went down for a nap, Lisa, John, Justin and I went to the "old cabin" to sled. Nana stayed with the sleeping kiddos so the adults could act like children again! I can't remember the last time I had so much fun!!!










2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad you're back! You all look cute and wintery!

Lana@The Kids Did WHAT?! said...

Your little guy is such a handsome little fellow!!

I love your new banner. it looks great!