The first award is from Dawn (originally from Circleville). If you haven't checked her out yet, what are you waiting for? Here's what this award is all about:
Blueviolet at A Nut in a Nutshell
Stephanie at More Than A Mommy Blog
**Take your award and post it on your blogs**
My other fabulous awards are from Lana
a) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
b) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
(I'm going to cheat a little here and tag the SAME people I already tagged - they are some of my favorite blogging buddies so they deserve it all)
1. I am short. Honestly, I'm really short... I always round up when asked my height... I'm 5'3" - see I just fibbed...
2. I slept through Colin's birth - I had a c-section after HOURS of hard labor and Justin had to wake me up to show me our little boy.. I'll never forget that moment - he had the biggest eyes and was staring at me. So cute.
3. I drive a Honda Civic - actually my husband drives it now because of gas and I am stuck with the wrecked Rodeo!
4. I secretly want a mini-van...
5. I hit a police officer in the knees with my car at the state fair 10 years ago.. I was parking and he was using his hands to tell me when to stop - so I was a little delayed... He laughed at me asking if I could see over the steering wheel (see #1) - I secretly wish I would have hit him harder after that comment.
6. I hate where I live - not really hate - but strongly dislike. We love our neighbor friends but hate the location... We are so far away from everything and we are busting out of our house.
7. I procrastinate. Terribly. I wait until the absolute LAST minute to do everything except Christmas shop... I have such big ideas and great plans - I just wait until the last second to do them. My son is 3. He's still not potty trained. I'm waiting for him to do this for me or get on the ball the day before preschool...
8. I love good gossip - US Weekly, In Touch, People, Star - heck, even the Globe.
9. I am cheap - way too cheap to purchase the above mentioned "rag sheets" (that's what my grandmother calls them - as she hands them to me when she finishes reading them). I hate paying full price, I look for the best price online before buying anything, I love love garage sales, I just found out I love love Craigslist (wait til you see Colin's new bedroom furniture), I buy a lot of Colin's clothes at Once Upon a Child... I just have a hard time paying full price...
10. Last but not least, I have the HARDEST time making decisions... I took the curtains down in my kitchen about 6 months ago because I want to make new ones - I still have nothing up. I can't find fabric I want to dedicate the next few years of my life to, I can't find a pattern I like for my bay window... Seriously, someone help me with this one... I'm looking at them now and getting depressed...