Friday, October 17, 2008

Guest Blogger

Hello . . . this is Lisa. I'm guest blogging for Katie while she is away.

She is in Florida . . . basking in the sunshine.

I miss her.

Wanna know some random stuff about Katie:

1. She loves Pepsi and can't live a day without it.

2. She is very sensitive and can't stand when anyone argues. She is the peacemaker of our family and trust me, we need one sometimes.

3. She is super thoughtful when it comes to giving gifts. She always comes up with the best ideas, even for people who are so hard to buy for because they already own everything on the planet. (ie: my dad)

4. She hates mushrooms which is perfect because I love them.

5. She has a knack for decorating and color . . . she effortlessly puts things together and they look great

6. She snorts sometimes when she laughs, then pretends she did it on purpose.

7. She likes to snuggle when she sleeps. I am an independent sleeper and can't fall asleep with any part of me touching someone else. When we used to sleep in the same bed, just as soon as she thought I was asleep I would feel her big toe stretch over touch my leg, desperate for any form of contact.

8. I once beat her up over a hair dryer.

9. We love to go to craft fairs together and then complain when we can't find anything to spend our money on.

10. She is my best friend, my person . . . and I am hers.

I can't imagine a second of my life without her blog reading, procrastinating, damask loving, craft making self.

No comments: