Thursday, October 2, 2008

We're off...

I head out tonight to my parent's new cabin (located next to the old cabin) to help them unload the big moving truck. Don't worry, I will most likely blog tomorrow for the both of you that read this thing (you know who you are)...

We have a lot of plans this weekend -
* get and treat frost bite
* ride on the tractor (woohoo)
* sit around complaining I am bored
* go to Jake's Rocks - oh wait - the high is 50, not 105.. I'm not going
* eat
* take pictures of Colin in the new puffy vest I got him from the Gap
* did I mention freeze?

I am very excited to go to "town" to take Colin to the Rail Museum! He'll be so excited!

hugs n kisses

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who else reads this? lol

Princess Kate said...

Just you and me!

temparoo said...

I noticed that you were reading seriously so blessed. Can you do me a favor and check my blog out too, I am trying to drum up some visits to my site. This week we have an unofficial interview with twilight author, Stephanie Meyers Prom date.

Sorry to bother you, and take care.

temparoo.blogspot.com