Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What Not to Eat..

Dear Little Megan,

Please do not attempt to swallow a binder clip EVER again. Aunt Katie was very worried about you. I'm glad I had the opportunity to play trains with you in the ER, but seriously - you will be in big trouble next time.

Just for reference - this is NOT edible...


When you get home, please feed Mona. I couldn't find her fish food.
Love,
Your Aunt Katie
PS - Megan is fine. They removed the binder clip early this morning at Children's hospital. Lisa and John - you are such great parents and she is one lucky kid to have you. It was very touching to watch you snuggle, kiss and talk to Megan last night. I'm sure Lisa will post about the situation once she catches up on some zzz's (she is the Stay at Home Momma Drama over to the right)..

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Kate, thanks for entering my contest! Your blog is adorable!

In fact, I just read your post about making the apple dumplings off the Pioneer Woman's website, and that's what I'm doing for a dinner party in a couple of weeks! I'm glad to get a second opinion, because they look amazing.

Anyway, I will add you to my Reader. I'm an excellent stalker. :)