Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A birthday party

Photobucket

Our little guy turned 3 on August 12th. We celebrated his special day with a dinner at his favorite Greek Restaurant! GG, Grandpa, Aunt Lisa, Uncle John, Megan and Nana joined us for some yummy pita-grilled cheese (actually the Greek burger is fabulous)...

We celebrated with a birthday bash the weekend after his birthday. Family, friends, and neighbors joined us at my parent's pool for a racing party, Lightening McQueen style!

Here are his gift bags and a picture of the bubbles inside. The kids weren't left with just bubbles but I was so excited when I found these at Walgreens!!

Photobucket Photobucket

Ok.. honestly, I didn't take very many pictures... Hard to believe when my husband affectionately calls me Kodak - but I finally got to enjoy a birthday party and I spent my time watching Colin have some fun.

It is hard to believe that three years ago I had a teeny, tiny little baby. It's amazing how one person can change your life so much. I am so thankful for this perfect *brilliant* little being!

No comments: